[Etude House] Hot Style Cream Hair Coloring Gray Coverage #Blackish Brown
Etude House Hot Style Cream Hair Coloring Gray Coverage #Blackish Brown:
This 10-minute, targeted hair color cream precisely and seamlessly covers grays with a drip-free, quick application. Ammonia-Free.
[How to use]
1. Drape enclosed gown around shoulders to protect clothing Put on enclosed gloves
2. Unscrew cap from Colorant 1 and squeeze a line onto large Precision Color Brush in between its plastic bristles. Replace the cap securely for future use
3. Unscrew cap from Oxidizing Developer 2 and squeeze another line onto the large Precision Color Brush in between its plastic bristles. Replace the cap securely for future use. The amount of the Colorant 1 and the Oxidizing Developer 2 should be at a one to one ratio.
4. Using the Brush, apply color to your most visible grays at the hairline around the face, part and temples. Use smaller Brush for more precision.
5. Glide on the mixture, making sure you saturate most visible grays with color, if mixture gets on skin, gently wipe off with a damp towel
6. Once application is complete, leave on for 10 minutes. Discard any unsed color mixture immediately by rinsing contents down the drain
7. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
8. Gently massage Silky Perfumed Treatment into hair to saturate
9. Leave in for 2-5 minutes and rinse